lundi, mai 23, 2005

Equality

It's not fair

or right

or reasonable

That we
can't love
and lie together
long enough
to have
conversations
about genetically
altered food

not that i care

it's way too late
for that one

Check Frances Moore Lappe
1970 what?

That just reminds me
of the lover with
degrees
up the ass

That
said to me

after a year

it's over

in part

because
my
education
didn't
parallel
his

how could we converse

he asked

what

could we possibly
have to say
to each other

some people
are
fucking
asses

pardon my pitiful degree

we
used to call them
smart dumb people
when
i was a
lot more
naive

it's wrong

that you need
to stay home
to be
with the wife
that won't
love you
enough
to allow
you
to have
the life
she doesn't
want to share

you know

if you
are not free
i won't allow
you to place
constraints on me

that's a simple fact
no clarification
necessary
i don't think